Friday, 20 July 2007

MOS.

MOS ShoDown didn't exactly let us down last night. But the crowd came in too slow... the actual partying only started around 12:30ish. I so badly wanted to flash my members card and "laugh" at all those in queue, but there was no freaking queue lah can. Went in, the hip hop beats were great, but there was no one at the dance floor. Got myself Vodka Cranberry(nice!) to try. I can't drink much so we skipped on the jugs. Jeremy officially got himself picked up by a tranny. "She" came up to him, did her 'fling-the-hair-seductively-to-the-side' and proceed to touch his crotch area. eeeewwwwwwww. And without hesitation, she had her fine ass placed on his lap. But "she" was hot. Her slim legs were incredibly sexy. Her short skirt. Wow.

Non-stop RnB from 1 till 3am. It was crazy I tell you. There was this huge group of rappers lookalike( due to their bling bling dressing) who made the dancefloor so exciting. Awesome hand movements for RnB tunes. Hell yea. You know like how Mambo has syncronize 80's dance steps, RnB has hand movements. Cool shit. The only disappointment was that there were too many guys!!! I was hoping to catch my eyes on some beautifuls and check out their sexy moves. Bah.

Jeremy was an unexpected great company but my night didn't really end the way I wanted it to be.

I'm effing pissed right up till now.

p/s : I'd be at the chalet this weekend! Please say you'll miss me. tata.

No comments: