Monday, 30 July 2007

Giggle Factor.

hahaha.

Somehow "tagboard wars" seem to make me either really pissed(which is the motive of those stupid taggers) or confuse myself even more thinking about who the asshole is... or just makes me laugh at their limited evil vocabulary.

I mean, if you really HATE me so much. Than what is the point coming to my personal space and try so hard to ruin my image. Isn't it lame? Doesn't it hurt to frequently come here and know about my life and damage a few braincells just to think of incongruous comments that will agitate me? I don't get it. Hey c'mon. Please grow out of the "if-i-remain-anon-no-one-will-know-so-i-can-flame-her". No use changing nicknames time after time because your IP address is tracked.

Seriously, please tell me, do you like get an orgasm after saying words like "diana is fat" or"diana's a bitch"? If you do, please continue. I wouldn't want to deprive you of a good O.

yah.

So,screw all of those who delight themselves by appearing as mysterious beings going around blogs leaving degraded comments, because you guys deserve more than ME to be labelled a slut/whore/bitch/asshole/fat or whatever your loserish brain can think of.

OK that aside.

THE SIMPSONS!!!

I'd rate 11 popcorns with 10 as the max. Boyfriend and me were giggling so hard even after the movie ended. And for those who have not watched the show, PLEASE GO AND CATCH IT. And stay after the credits! =D

I would love to watch it again. Anyone wants to pei me? haha.

I will be going to catch a glimpse of Jay Chou today. It'll be hell crowded by then but I don't really care. And what's best, I don't have any source of picture taking or video recording device with me. For once, I'm hating my military-based government company for not allowing cam phones. grrrrrrr.

No comments: