Thursday, 28 June 2007

Mars Vs Venus

And why was i a super happy girl?

I was close to desparation thinking of places to hold a birthday party. The initial plan was to hold it at the usual place - chalet. But, I totally forgot to make a reservation before the peak period. AND everywhere is FULLY BOOKED!!! Me and lei were searching through all the available slots at the costa sands official webby but to no avail... we even thought of hold it at aranda country club and SAF changi chalet. Fret not! Luck's on our side =D I was still thinking of different venues and it just hit me to re-check the webby. I bet there were cancellations! Rang lei up and told her to book through her company(cheap cheap!) immediately. *cross fingers* Balloting results will be out on the 6th! Kaibin and Kevin you both better pray hard there are slots if not I'm gonna celebrate your birthday at MacDonalds. We can have fries and green tea.hah.

Met up with lei for dinner yesterday. Girlie talks about guys and their un-deflated ego. Big apology to the male counterparts on this issue. But seriously, on a certain context, it's quite true. Guys of our age are still thinking of bumming around... not willing to find a job...and the best part? Some even own their own bike yet have no cash to buy their own cigarettes and food. How ironic. GUYS!!! You all should wake up your bloody idea!! You tell a girl you love her, you say you'll make her happy and give her a good life, but what makes you think you are able to if you can't even survive on your own? Call me traditional, but I still feel that the men should be the rightful person to bring home the bacon. I believe in equality of the sexes, and yes it doesn't mean that we women sit around at home and be a tai-tai.

I've heard this from many guy friends around me. They say that Singaporean girls are getting way too choosy and materialistic and have high expectations on looks. To a certain extend, I would agree on that. 5 years ago, us girls might be just looking around for some cute nerd. Engage in cutesy puppy love in secondary school and get all excited telling everyone in your girl clique that you have a "stead" and you will 1314(forever in pager codes) love your "stead". Ongoing to 22 now, we are searching for the right one, someone who is intellectual, street-smart, looks are secondary, someone who'll make us laugh and cry, someone who understands Love not in just the primary meaning but go beyond saying 'I love you' and learn the responsibility behind this universal love language.

Now now, are we asking for too much?

Oh yes,

And thanks for all the tags. I know he's lovely.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT!

He's mine solely (damn,bitchy diana.)

*bleah*





one more day to go
complete my heart and my soul
give me a hug and a kiss
let me feel again this sweet bliss

No comments: