Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Hello...

Just this morning, I'm diagnosed with a stomach viral infection which means no caffeine, no dairy products, no acidic fruits, no oily food for this one whole week. The good news? I don't have any fever just nausea feeling. The bad news? It hurts but I cannot afford to take MC. shucks.

So CNY's over and so is St. Valentines' Day.

I know I was supposed to entry in a "hot" story but I decided to scrap the post off.

I had qualms on posting it because firstly, it'll make me become a horrible sarcastic bitch and secondly, I don't wanna flame the other party.

But being the Diana that I am, I shall erase horrible+sarcastic and still leave B-I-T-C-H.

p/s : Thanks A_ _ _ s _ _ s for being such a kaypo/gossip boy about my friend's personal life when you should have known to shut your mouth up. Don't you even keep secrets? Yes, I'm pissed and I was so close to ringing you up but you got lucky coz I forgot your mobile number. And you know what, I don't care if this is gonna sound rude or if you happen to see this entry, but hell I'm glad that you were a thing of the past. Urgh. I'm sorry but you disappointed me. I always thought you were an upright guy.

**

For the record, 6th of Feb didn't turn out as smoothly as I expected it to be. But all's well now because I managed to settle everything yesterday. Am happy. Glad glad glad. =) *cross fingers* and hope for the best. (oops! sorry to disappoint you Stef. No dates! hah.)

Work sucks to the core as usual and I really really REALLY hate Shenton Way.

I can't wait for that fateful day. *shrugs*

**

Love this. =)



温柔的缠绵我也放下了依恋
过几天过几年伤会好一点

我收着照片安静在盒子里面
回忆是你我剩下唯一的关联

baby 我想起你你有了他
是否依然为了爱变的很傻
我想起你你有一个他
好久都没说的话你好吗


- 你好吗 by 李玖哲 ft 周筆暢

No comments: