Monday, 19 January 2009

Peek-a-tures.



I would dare say THE BEST purchase of 2008. The designer told me a story behind this necklace. It's called 'The Day The Balloons Flew Away'.



I HEART Borders. Xmas gift from Theowee. If I use the card to get stuffs from borders will they take my card away?



Theowee love Polaroids.



Party@Rebel with Stef who popped by Singapore for just one night.



We got mumtazz-ed! This pictures just makes me wanna die for a DSLR camera.




Hey ladies~ Put your hands up! Put your hands up!




I always count on this bunch for an awesome hangout. Oh, by the way, if you're looking for hip hop/RnB, Rebel's groove is not bad. The only no-no would be the young crowd. Unlike Phuture. Yup. You know what I mean.


**
As if you've not had enough of the Twilight Saga.

I REALLY want to get the soundtrack and the pin-up poster frame.

Remember the song I am dying to tell you guys about?

Played at the last part of the movie. Edward and Bella's prom dance.

Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine.

Enjoy.



Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.

- Edward Cullen, Twilight, Epilogue, p.495

No comments: