Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Happy Birthday Diana.

Officially older by a year.

Boo.

I don't need a surprise party or expensive gifts.

Just simple birthday wishes. That'll make me really happy. =)

My birthday was filled with lotsa ice-cream, ktv-ing, Swensons, Ichiban-Boshi, another Wii controller, a cute candle, tanning, shopping, surprise gift from my darling godson, Xin Wang Cafe, Twilight Soundtrack, outrageous laughters, birthday songs, dry ice, crazy cam-whoring top up with a hug from my favourite girl and wishes from my dear friends and colleagues.

Yes sometimes, you don't really get what you want... I guess, I should learn to be contented.

Thanks you guys for all the Facebook wall messages, lovely smses and unexpected phonecalls.

I'm damn touched can. *loves*

Of course not forgetting Miss Su Qian Ying who spent the whole day hanging out with me. =)

Once again,

Happy Birthday To Moi.

My birthday wish is for my last year's wish to come true.

It will somehow... someday.

=)

No comments: