Monday, 17 November 2008

The Office.

I swear I would bring along winter wear to the office if it's allowed.

It's FREEZING.

Yes, I know we survived a 900 retrenchment exercise, but go easy on the air-con temperature!

Shifu was telling me he wanted to wear gloves.

-__-"

It's definitely around 15 degree celsius. I had to store like boiling water in my sexy pink water flask, hug it tightly to keep myself warm.

Just to share with you my Mondays-Fridays. =)



Manhwa - She sits beside me and she makes the corniest joke ever. Will travel all the way during the weekends to Malaysia and hang out with her boy.



Davy - The sweetest biatch-cum-mentor. I love her 'coz she's so outright frank yet she means no harm. She is always there to protect my ass whenever I make a mistake.




My trusty rare authentic A&W mug + my Ikea kiddy green spoon. Gotta have a hot tea/cereal in the morning.




Oh, a printout of a bear. A colleague gave me to brighten up my day. Yup, he wrote those words. Have since taken it down because I accidentally spilled water all over it. Shucks.



Last but not least, my very messy desk.

**

Ok! Mini tour done.

Time to rant again.

So because of the short of staff, we are now scheduled for OT during the weekdays.

Quite looking forward to it because of the extra $$$. Never mind that it's gonna be "no life" weekdays night. I just want to earn and save lotsa money now so that I won't exactly be labelled a poor undergrad next year when I officially start uni.

Right.

There you go, my monday blues.

Gonna take my cough mixture and coax myself to sleep.

**

~ When one door shuts, another opens. For everything that happened, it happened with a reason.~

No comments: