Saturday, 4 October 2008

A regular Saturday

Ok firstly,

I'm damn happy can. 99.9999999% good comments about my new haircut. YAY. (no pictures yet because I've not practiced the art of self shots in a long while)

And I swear my friends will never be able to recognize me on the streets. I was like at town yesterday and purposely bumped right in front my friend's face and he totally got a shock. hah.

Btw, if you did not know yet, the black thingy in the previous entry is the "remains" of my long ponytail. Gone for good. =)

*
Lunch at SIM with Shifu earlier. He had a 1430hrs lesson and I was supposed to go for my art class but ended up growing lazy bones and was too tired to heed further down to the west.

Hopped home and spent the afternoon Skype-ing with Theowee. Loads of laughter I tell you.

If you do read Dawn's blog, there is an self shot vid of her faking a terrible accent.

The Original Dawn Yang Sydney Vid.




And Theowee showed me this :

XX's impersonation of Dawn. DAMN FREAKING FUNNY CAN!



I shamelessly admit, I watched XX's version like COUNTLESS of times and laughed myself silly like a crazy bimbotic bitch.

WAHAHHAHAHA!!!

**
Off to pom pom and dinner.

Later. =)

+Triva of the day : A truffle is a kind of fungi.

**
They say that it takes a minute to crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone. But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

True?

I beg to differ.

Once a crush begins, and like grows within, love may blossom and forgetfulness sets in =)

No comments: