Tuesday, 21 October 2008

My Forever Love - 周杰伦

Jay's latest album - 魔杰座(Capricorn)

TWO WORDS.

F* AWESOME.

I thought I was so over Jay after missing his concert this year which led me into pyscho-ing myself that he's no longer my forever idol(more like sour grapes 'coz I didn't get to go despite queueing for more than an hour for the tix;thus forcing myself to hate him). <--- ok I am clueless what I wrote here. Ignore my rant.

I ATE BACK MY WORDS AFTER WATCHING THIS MV.

给我一首歌的时间



I WANT TO MARRY HIM CAN! SO DAMN SHUAI!

Wah lao, if a guy don't even have at least 50% of Jay's style he can forgot about being my boyfriend.

Shit. Damn superficial and 18 yr old-ly. muahaha.

*
Ok, you might not be interested but anyway,

An exclusive photo of me and my sexy short crop.



p/s : The highlight of the photo is just to show off my mascara! REALLY! Just look at my chio lashes. muahaha.

No comments: