Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Hello bloggie.

I've been really busy busy these past week.

And everytime I'm here, I rant off screaming busy busy busy.

And then I wonder, why am I busy? I still can fork out time for TV, midnight blading with the bunch... have my dinner.. get sufficient beauty sleep (yes, I knock out at 11pm everynight now) blah blah.

So, why the lame excuse for calling busy?

Am I just saying that I'm busy to avoid contact with the world, or am I just sick and tired of always giving the impression that I am leading a quite contented life and that nothing seems to bother me?

No. Ain't true at all.

I don't feel fruitful staying awake aimlessly, am totally not contented with almost everything around me and definitely, quite sick and tired of living. Erm, to set things straight, no I have no intention of attempting suicide.

Maybe it's just one of THOSE days whereby you just feel like giving up on yourself.

And that feeling? Fucked up.

Anyways, happy things next time.

It's time for beauty rest.

zZzzzzzzzzzZZzZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

**
I often feel like I'm two steps behind
Somebody must have moved that finish line
There are a thousand reasons
Why I should give up
But I'm stubborn in the things I believe

- Corrinne May, Everything In It's Time


No comments: