Friday, 29 August 2008

The "Gossipy-Sleep" Magazine

So I bought the latest 8 Days with Mediacorp's sex icon - Fiona Xie clearly standing out from her fellow artiste counterparts. Not that I am a conservative person but I must admit I am impressed with how bold 8 Days went to feature such a suggestive cover on their so-called "family entertainment" magazine. Right, more like tabloid.



But just when I was about to sing praises of 8 Days and their team of editors, I just had to come across....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THIS. This New York Magazine was out in April'08!



And Mediacorp's plagarism boo-boo is kinda ironic? Erm...with the plagarism queen on the cover.

Well, if you get what I mean.

Ooops. Said too much.

xoxo,
gossipy singaporean girl.

p/s : Back to GG Season 2! =D

No comments: