Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Sha la la

I totally forgot that my blog existed for the past week.

Kidding.

Was too caught up with catching The Beijing Olympics (yes, cheering la la-ing for Singapore's very first medal since we gained independence), and of course, not forgetting The Olympian of all time, Michael Phelphs aka Gold Phish(in my context). Oh, and the National Day Rally too. Anyways, more about history making Olympics in days to come. Very much in anticipation for the grand closing ceremony.

So, what was I busy busy busy with these few days?

Work definitely and something new.

Oh did I say that I was sms-stalked? It's freaking scary. So, if you happen to be Mr. 98428XXX, please don't be such a wuss about your identity and don't give me bull crap about not being able to face me/only want to be there for me/wants me to know of your existance etc.

Right. Point across.

**
I have been catching Tuesday Comedy Night on 5. SUPER FUNNY CAN!!!

I was so engrossed with their clever jokes, I woke my feverish sister up and got blared at for laughing like some siao ting tong.




I LOVE BOTH THE SITCOM. A MUST WATCH IF YOU'RE A SINGAPOREN.

Support local comedy! Hah.

Ciao for now. =)

**
Don’t throw away tomorrow by reaching back for yesterday.


No comments: