Sunday, 1 June 2008

Beautiful Lazy Sunday

I cannot believe the partying style of my current colleagues.

p/s: Looks can be deceiving.

I thought I was quite the-craziest-girl sprouting all sorts of nonsense and coming up with lots of ridiculous fun when having get-to-gethers.

I AM SO WRONG.

My colleagues are like 100 times more HAPPENING than me CAN.

You know me. I don't shy away from the podium/stage IF the music's good. But after I saw how my colleagues party last night, for the first time, I got really paiseh in being the happening babe of the party because EVERYONE OF THEM LOVES THE ATTENTION. They were like shouting my name and pulling my hand up on the podium and I bet everyone was looking. Hence, for the entire night I took my steps to the dancefloor instead.

Anyway, back to the dancefloor. Boys/men in the clubs seriously have limited pick-up lines in their ego-filled vocabulary. OMG. CANNOT MAKE IT. They all think that it's soooo damn bloody MAN/SEXY/HOT to gyrate their bodies around the ladies and start their lousy grinding moves. I swear all of them think that these moves gets a girl ticking.

NOT.

EXCUSE ME? It's total turn off CAN.

I was asking Shifu online earlier...is it because I give off the "cheap and easy" vibe so I attract stupid dickheads? I usually don't even give a fuck about those boys/men who goes to the club mainly just to touch girls and act hot. For the record, last night, I didn't really groove that sexily or danced to seek attention lor. The clubbing was an impromptu decision I wasn't clad in proper clubbing attire with fanciful make up or what. Mind you, I was merely in black shorts and a simple yellow blouse. There was no OTT cleavage or short mini skirts leh.

Oh yah, hot guys in the clubs gives you good eye contact and a cute smile. If guys start trying to be funny by going BEHIND YOU and attempt to touch your waist/hands/do some silly moves, then they are definitely NOT HOT at all. HA HA.

xoxo,
diana


So I was saying, my colleagues - one bunch of party animals.

WAYYYY TOOOO EXTRAVAGANT.

KTV > Butter Factory > Chjimes's Insomnia > Breakfast at McDonald's

All these took place from 10pm to 7am. Goodness.

**

I have a hate-love thing for this song.

It was your virgin clubbing night at MOS and this song was on. I love it 'coz it brought me back to how you danced that night to that catchy beat and got my heart beating in awe. By far, the only memory left that reminds me of how HOT you were back then and how much I adored you.

Contradictingly,now,everytime I hear it in the club(HOW IRONIC,IT PLAYS EVERY SINGLE TIME I CLUB) my thoughts drives back to that fateful night at MOS when they played this exact same song. We were on the same dancefloor, in each other's view;but still, you my love, chose to leave your ring in the pocket, chose to be oblivious of my presence, showing off your i-am-single vibe and when the night ended, you left me to cab home by myself and didn't give a damn shit about me.

At that time, I had an ominous feeling we were over ( I knew ok) and that act of yours took all your HOT-NESS away.

One whole fucking night, I wondered what went wrong...what have I done that made me ain't the girl in your car you wanted to send home.


And, then it's all because of you (all because of you)
So, then it's all because of you (all because of you)
And it's all because of you (all because of you)
So, then it's all because...
Never get enough,
She's the sweetest drug. (Oowuuu)
















"Because Of You", I hate this song more than I love it.

I guess I wasn't sweet enough to get you addicted.

No comments: