Friday, 30 May 2008

11pm (:

So here am I, on a peaceful Friday night, with my TV(Supernatural) as the background chatter and the lappy on for me to blah away.

I always look forward to quality meme time.

And I'm really exhausted from work. Really really exhausted...

**

All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us
complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of
heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's
someone perfect who might be searching for us.


-The Wonder Years(1988)



Yea I know it's high time to raise 'The Boyfriend' topic but you know what, seriously, I've got no idea how to start.

I admire some of my friends who blogs about every detail of their personal life online. Maybe not that detailed, but at least you know that you can find true emotions and life story accounts when you get on their page. I have been blogging since poly days but till today, I never had the courage to be true to myself. Not that my entries about my current life are untrue, but it's more of the opening up of my mysterious innermost emotions.

I cry and rant away on my blog if I want to; or go ecstatic. But still, my blog only brings out limited emotions.

It's like saying ' I miss you ' but you will never know that my heart was breaking resounding your name in my head...

Gosh. My eyes are shutting.

Good night.

No comments: