Thursday, 17 April 2008

'Pain In The Brain'

I had a sleepless night thanks to this pulsating pain at the top right of my head. 

mi·graine    
n.   A severe recurring headache, usually affecting only one side of the head, characterized by sharp pain and often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and visual disturbances. 


It was horrible. The wretchedness of the whole nausea thing. Urgh. When I finally manage to get into deep sleep around 7am, my alarm sickeningly had to linggggggggg at 11am. I thought all the agony would be gone but as I opened my eyes, that pounding pain was still there. As always, when I start getting sickly, I'd complain to my mother. yea yea. Very mummy's girl. We searched all the possible places where panadol could be kept in the house but there was none left. How coincidence. Every time there is a need for something, it's ALWAYS either gone/missing/misplaced. I retreated back to my bed and tried to get to sleep. It was around noon by then. Freaking unearthly timing to fall asleep. The noise made by children after school, the darn school buses with the big wheels were like surround sound lah

Anyway, to cut story short, I finally found panadol hidden in my drawer. I don't know whether it's physcological or what but awhile after I consumed the medication, the pain alleviated. 

I just woke up awhile ago. Feeling a little lethargic due to the tossing and turning when the pain persisted. But it's all good. =)

And,I'm freaking hungry now. hur hur.

No comments: