Saturday, 12 April 2008

Moi. Weird.

I don't know if it's the haze going on or is it my late nights but I'm kinda bumped out of good health this week. 

My stupid SE phone's on a strike. 

The kitchen's like my most favourite place to be in the house right now. I am on a bingefest and am totally not loving my body.

PMS. SULK. PMS. SULK. PMS. SULK.

I hate recruit express and their inefficieny. 

I want chocolates, marshmellows, chicken chop, prata etc.

I love the smell of fried omelette with onions. 

(smells the air again)

Ok I swear it's the haze. 

**
Anyway,

Here's this amazing young cutie from Korea who has a god-sent soulful voice. The song is called Confession 고해 ( from popular Kdrama- Lovers 연인). 

My No.1 FAVOURITE Korean love song. Enjoy.


And if you feel the song like I do ( I am such a sucker for anything passionate and romantic), hear it again. Recaps on the drama below. Yeap. All the awwwwww moments might make you wanna get the DVD.


Oh btw, the couple in the drama is together in REAL LIFE. Heard wedding bells rang last year in December. aww.

Ok!

BACK TO ANTM Cycle 9 on You Tube.





No comments: