Friday, 4 April 2008



I totally dig local dramas these days. To update you frog dwellers out there, the current hit TV chinese drama - 一房半厅一水缸 (Literally "One Room, Half a Living Room, and a Water Basin) is filmed right at the heart of our sunny island. Like DUH.

Set in a block of government-rental HDB flats and revolves around its quirky occupants and a supposed million-dollar Chinese antique, this drama features characters and situations familiar to all, and is created by the same people who did the all-time favourite drama Holland Village. Stars Huang Wenyong, Chen Liping, Fiona Xie, Kang Chengxi, Li Yinzhu, Apple Hong, Adam Chen, Rayson Tan, Ong Ai Leng, Patricia Mok, Nelson Chia, Hong Huifang and the late MC King.

More about the drama on the official website.

If anyone is catching the show like I am, please do stay tuned to the last episode tonight! I can't wait for every truth to unfold. Was talking about the possibility of having a Part II to 一房半厅一水缸 to Shifu earlier on msn. I, on the other hand, am thinking of sending a "fan's suggestion email" to Mediacorp and tell them about my idea of a sequel. Anyway, Shifu's hooked to the show as much as I am and he's like ending his tuition on the dot at 8:30pm lah just to rush home for the finale. muahaha.

*
OH DARN.

It's freaking 5:45am and my hungry stomach is growling.



Foodie alert! Such a sumptous feast to my eyes when browsing Dr Leslie Tay's foodblog.

And yah.

I FREAKING WANNA EAT A RAMLY BURGER NOW!!!

Imagine the calories.

But fuck.

Who cares about calories when you crave for yummies?

I shall sleep to shut my tongue up.

Ciao.

**

"When something looks good. Just eat it."

-Andrew Zimmern ( Host of Bizzare Food on Travel and Living )

p/s: Yea. He has his own food blog too.

No comments: