Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Tuesday's Pink.

Did anyone catch the 80th Annual Academy Awards? Disappointment. I always look forward to the glitz and glamour of the red carpet but Kodak Theatre's pretty "bare" this year with many Hollywood stars going MIA.



Well, I still have my favourites for the night...



Amy Adams in Proenza Schouler. Who can forget this sweet Princess in ENCHANTED? Amazing vocals. =)




Johnny Depp in a custom tuxedo by Giorgio Armani and custom shirt by Anto Beverly Hills.

*

And the OSCAR goes to... *drum rolls*



Diablo Cody in a Dior by John Galliano leopard print silk chiffon gown with jeweled detail.

OSCAR award : Writer. Best Original Screenplay - JUNO ( I've not caught JUNO yet!)




Marion Cotillard in a Jean Paul Gaultier mermaid-inspired gown with Chopard jewelry, including a champagne necklace layered with brown diamond bead necklaces and a square-cut yellow diamond ring. She selected Sergio Rossi evening shoes.

OSCAR award : Best Actress in a leading role - LA VIE EN ROSE ( I sat in the cinema for an amazing 3hr to catch this french film. Nice.)


Log on to : The Oscars Official Webpage.

**

OSCAR's aside.

May I present to you my baby pink cadillac?



Just kidding. But, isn't it gorgeous?

No comments: