Wednesday, 27 February 2008

It's mid-week! Smile. =)

I always try to sign off my boring working day by logging onto blogger and spill my chest off current issues or whatever that caught my interest for the day. Unfortunately, whenever I wish to state my opinion on certain stuffs, I usually end up getting all busy throughout the day and the entry is NEVER posted! Needless to say it being drafted out.

It's so *ARRRRRGHHHHH*. And by tomorrow, I would most probably have forgotten clean about it. Shucks.

Was listening to Shan and Roz's show on 98.7FM earlier on and they were on the age-old debatable topic of blogging. Shan thinks that bloggers are egoistical beings who cannot "self deal" with their own personal issues; while Roz conjours that blogging makes her a happier person as she has an outlet to vent her angst.

I think blogging is like keeping a personal diary/journal. Just that the diary got a tad too high tech whereby it comes alive with not only pictures and videos, but also with the use of creative lingo.

Seriously, you cannot possibly write down "fuck you. damn bitch." in your diary/journal book right? I don't know, I find it unethical to literally ink out f.u.c.k or ka ni na on paper. Mind me but, although saying it out shows how uncouth one can get, but I just feel that writing out(on paper) is quite sick in the head.

Imagine this senario. Bitch A hates Bitch B to the bones. Bitch A starts to get into a killing frenzy and starts scribbling 'I WANT TO KILL THAT BITCH' on her room wall. Scary shit? But turn it around, if Bitch A merely type it out somewhere somehow and after typing it she feels like an angry part of her vanished, she most prob wouldn't do anything silly after that.

And just like any old-fashioned diary which provides a cute alloy lock, blogs can be "locked" too. So if you do not want others to read about your mundane life, don't even post in on the internet. And if you do blog, then don't get all pussyfied about some bitch/bastard/enemy chancing upon your personal web space and leaving inane comments.

Afterall, you did blog for people to read right?

DUH.

**

OH CRAP. 6:40pm. DIANA OUT.

No comments: