Thursday, 10 January 2008

I AM BACK.

Just in case you guys were wondering where have I disappeared to, yup, blame it on my weak immune system, I fell sick and had to stay home for the past 3 days. boo. But, it was a well-deserved rest for I have been working my ass off for the past two months. 2008 isn't gonna be a that smooth sailing I bet. With my new school term in a few months and all the new activities I got myself into...

So I decided to finally make full use of my pretty pink organizer I bought.

I meticulously planned my weekly schedule CAN. So damn proud of myself.

It wouldn't be overly busy... yet, it's not too slack. Kinda like in the middle. Right to date I've got tuition classes packed on weekend mornings and Monday nights. Eng, Maths, Creative writing and Chinese. I'm most confident only in teaching Chinese. Please don't ask me why.

I think it's bloody fated. I have a Thai student in my creative writing class and her name, is coincidentally Sok Hoon...her surname? Tay. I have no qualms calling out her name in class(yup it's still of a different spelling), but there's just this unexplainable feeling somehow lah. What's ironic is that pretty Sok Hoon made it to the list of my most lovable student just by flashing her innocent cute smile. Never mind her other noisy and attention-grabbing friends(also from Thailand), her personality outshone them. She told me her favourite colour is blue and her birthday's in January. I still remember why I grew to like her alot. Before she left the classroom after my first lesson with her, she came up to me and courteously said, "Bye bye Miss Diana, thank you so much for teaching us today. Bye bye... see you next week." Come to think of it, I wasn't that polite when I was at her age.

How sweet right.

Oh, I hate talking about January because January would mean that I am about to turn a year older. Fucking 23. Argh.Partied away into Stef's 23rd last Saturday with Meiyi, Mark and Timothy at MOS. Fun fun. I wouldn't call myself an avid clubber but I do enjoy 'dancing like I've never danced before' once in a blue moon. I only club on occassions so please rid that 'chiongster' label off my sexy pout. Thanks ar. And ever since the last Sho'Down I went like ions ago which was one hell of a party, I gladly proclaim - last Saturday's SMOOVE WAS SICK! Non-stop pumping of RnB and all the latest dance hits. Great DJ(dunno who's the DJ though). I LIKE.

**

Stef forgot to bring along her camera to the dancefloor so we ended up taking pictures only after all the mad clubbing near her block. Had to cam-whore infront of Tim's car to make the birthday pictures not too unglam.





**
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin' to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music


No comments: