Sunday, 30 December 2007

Tequila POP.



Got hooked on this reality MTV show - A shot at Love with Tila Tequila. Born Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen, she's one of the most popular artist on MySpace.com. I think she's hot. Ok maybe for the fact that she's born in Singapore, she's still half Asian.

And for the record, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila ain't your normal Bacholerette reality show. Because, dear Tila is bisexual. ( No wonder my sisters were behaving uptight whenever I caught them watching the show on my lappy. I had no idea what show it was hot in the States until I read Xiaxue's latest blog entry.) Oh oh, and her mansion is fucking awesome. Hot pink bar... pink couches...pink staircase... PINK PINK PINK everywhere.

Oh, It's definitely banned in Singapore. Yup, lesbian contents. But I DIG REALITY TV.

Here's episode 1 for you :





A brand new 2008 in two days. But,I'm still reflecting on my 2007. Commentless for now.

No comments: