Thursday, 27 December 2007

Ever Ever After.

A perfect fairytale complete with a lifetime of commitment and everlasting true love.

*aWwwwwwWWWWWW*

This entry is dedicated to my BFF and her sweet fiance Louis.

She's more than just a best friend to me-like a dear sister. And knowing that she is finally going to tie the knot with that special guy in her life brought me close to tears (you know the cliched part whereby you give her hand over in marriage).

Which means...I'm going to be a true blue bridesmaid. FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. My best friend's wedding. No words can express how elated I am for this bestie of mine.

Allow me to send hugs and kisses to my darling Charlene and her husband-to-be.






=)


**






"The world can be yours if you let your heart believe in ever ever after"
-Carrie Underwood (Enchanted OST - Ever Ever After)

No comments: