Sunday, 23 December 2007

A day at home.

It's terrible. I'm nursing a bad sore eye and have been feeling feverish and nausea since Friday. Had to cancel girlie meet up with darling bestie. Decided to stay at home. Was online since noon on the mindset of blogging but eventually, I ended up youtub-ing...fb-ing...msn-ing and surfing the web aimlessly. haha oops.

Had initially wanted to go for my routine Saturday morning jog, but, before my 6am alarm could ring, I jolted up at 5 from a horrendous dream. My dream was filled with explicit content and "murderously" gory. I was right slap in the scene of a massacre. I could smell death engulfing my senses. I saw how this "faceless black man" cruelly slit opened an innocent victim's throat and left him to bleed till his last breathe. The whole thing was just tragic. I was so scared. And just when I felt that I was the next to die, I realised it was only just a dream.

Dreams somehow signify something that is connected in your real life and explores the hidden emotions you denied. I kinda believe in dreams. So, I googled on a popular dreams dictionary website and searched for interpretations.

Blood
To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding shortly before or during their periods.

Killing
This dream may also represent a part of you or your life that you wish would leave you alone and stop creating a nuisance. Killing may represent the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits.

Killer
To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.

Spot on. Totally. Esp the part on PMS and about my inner feelings.


**

Current weather update. 7:30pm. Thunderstorm here in Serangoon. =(

Phew. Luckily we planned for ECP tomorrow. yay. I heart blading. Did I show you a picture of my brand new blades?

Say hello to Pink Pink.


Oh yes. Movie.
I'm a Dane Cook fan and Jessica Alba is gorgeous. Good Luck Chuck(R21) gets 5/5 stars! Sex scenes were wayyyyy too over-the-top and there were a few naseauting moments throughout the show, still, good plot and fresh original jokes. A must watch if you're craving for a good laugh.




++
Anyways, I forgo "me-me" day on Thursday and got my lazy ass in town. Regretted. Orchard Road - SARDINE PACKED!!! Shoppers were frantically digging for xmas gifts. Hell madness. Especially the queues for free gift wrap. Outrageously long. I refuse to heed town until Christmas is over.
Was day-dreaming whilst window-shopping with the bunch and it hit me that I've yet to pen down a Christmas wishlist!
Dearest lovely Santa,
May I greedily ask for...


A 16GB Ipod Touch?




Or maybe a pretty pink computer mouse for my laptop?



Hmmmm.... How about being really sweet and throw in a Sony DSC T-20.



YES!!! PINK IS LOVELY. (Green looks awesome too!)


But Santa, if all else's not possible... how about a smashing new N95 8Gb cellphone.


Perfect isn't it?


WAIT!

All gadgets?


I don't know! I don't really need anything girly at the moment.
Maybe...
Just maybe...
A Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 mini monogram lin in ebony.


OR!
A pair of signature red leather sole, Christian Louboutin Mousse-Clou gold ballerina flats!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING. ARE YOU NUTS??
Actually,
This exact same NUM party tank in ladies' cut will do just fine.



Pretty pretty PLEASE........


Now now, have you been naughty or nice this year?
Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away...



No comments: