Tuesday, 9 October 2007

yi.er.san.shi

One.Two.Three.Four




**do pause my background music to watch this cute track!

1,2,3,4
by
Feist

1.2.3.4 tell me that you love me more
Sleepless, long nights says
What my use is for ????
Oh teenage hopes are alive at your door
Left you with nothing but they want some more

Oh oh your changing your heart
Oh oh you know who you are

Sweet heart, bitter heart now i can't tell you apart
Cozy and cold put the horse before the car

Those teenage hopes who are teasing me, lies ???
Too scared to run after one little lie

Oh oh your changing your heart
Oh oh you know who you are

1.2.3.4.5.6.9.and 10 money can't buy you back the love that you had then



**
I screwed up one question for today's Journalism paper.

Qn: Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew just got back from an official visit to Malaysia. If you had a chance to interview him, what are the 10 questions you might ask him>


:(


My mind was blank. It was the last question(not forgetting before this question I already wrote like hellllllllll LOTS OF words. I seriously couldn't think of ANY at that moment! Am too embarrassed to even post up my questions here. Childish Childish. arggghhh.


okay, last paper for the whole damn course tomorrow.


And count down to handing in of my graduation project (I HAVEN'T STARTED!)

No comments: