Monday, 8 October 2007

ecp rocks my world

ECP ROX.

I love my weekends.

Picked up blading(YAY). I know Xinlei agrees with me-yes blading's our new found love. Although, it's freaking tiring having to balance...even worst, get your blades to move. I fell like 2437353820408693208302480 times and that, made Shifu happy because he captured my 'butt-hit-floor then LOUD THUD' moments on video. grrrrrr. Pheobe aka Shimu(coz she taught me how to blade) is an excellent teeecherrrr. Within 5mins I could balance and by 10, I feel myself moving!!! Woot!

THEOWEE WHEN YOU COME BACK LETS GO BLADE. =D

And on why's my weekends fantastic because after every blading/cycling trip, we ended up dining on good food. LOL, which pretty much defeats the purpose on losing weight and exercising. I'll blog on our extravagant makan sessions in the next entry when I compile all the pics. hee.

Last week's bunch shot. We tried ways and means to do a "self-take" but it wasn't quite possible. haha.






Perfect. I kinda like this healthy *ahem* fattening*ahem lifestyle.

Bunch+blading+makan+bitching+LAUGHING+cam-whoring = AWESOME FUN.

=)

OKAY! Time to mug mug mugggggg.

**

Current song on repeat :
The Great Escape by Boys like Girls
. (I LOVE IT!)



Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

No comments: