Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Randomly 'I'.


I can't get the Jay tickets. UBER SIAN-NESS. None around me has an OCBC credit card which means I have to wait till 5th November and buy the tix when Sistic officially opens to the public.


I don't like rainy days with thunder and lightning. It was heavy showers last night till wee hours of the morning and the thunder scares me. I bet I didn't cover myself well with the blanket when I slept and now my nose is suffering. Have been sneezing non-stop since this morning.


I don't feel good. =(


*I want a threadmill.*


I got tons of work recently. My boss requested for a powerpoint presentation presentation of my jobscope which means I have to start clearing those pending documents.


I only have left less than a month to complete my graduation project. My lecturer rocks. He personally thought of a topic for each and every student to cover on. I'm doing on Public Relations. eg, "How did the media make Angelina Jolie popular. Propaganda?"

I just read the article(todayonline.com) on the repeal appeal of Section377A. The debate on the law of gay sex is still going on today. Seriously, I think the gah-men should consider a little about this 8,000 strong online petition. It's their own perrogative. I don't see the country going into distraught state because of homosexuals. I mean what goes behind close doors no one knows anyway. Besides, Singapore is still not liberal enough for men to officially declare openly that they are gay. Sex or no sex is a different issue altogether. Many top players in the media industry are unsurprisingly,not straight either. p/s : Small matter lah gah-men. You also no-no what we do what right? Just agree to have it legal but not in public lor~ teeheehee.


I got As for my last 2 assignments. Remember I was super busy in the past month? =)


*I want a digital camera for Christmas(been saying this for the past 2 years)*


I haven't checked on Peach this morning. Saw him curled up in ball before I left the house. Hopefully he is not sneezing like mad.


I have bloodshot eyes right at this moment.


I feel like tanning. But I put on ALOT OF KILOGRAMS. Theo said she'll teach me swimming. hahaha.


I want to explore Kampung Buangkok. Take lots of good photographs. Who wants to come with me?


I have been listening to Just We by M.family (from Fantasy Couple OST) since Sunday. I can sing the song pretty well looking at the Hangul translation now. The song's posted on my blog currently. I love the tune.


*I am still eyeing on that hot pink TOCCO bag.*


I still haven't thought of the design/fonts I wanna use on my halloween parasol.


I think my nose is as RED as a reindeer.


I bought dried cranberries. Did I say I love cranberry vodka? Yea. The first time I drank it was at MOS with Jeremy. Nice. Oh ya! "Happy 22nd birthday dude. Faster get girlfriend and stop clubbing like there's no tomorrow."


I have been blogging and working simultaneously since 1:30pm. AND Rejoice! The whole office went for meeting (which includes my supervisor..boss...nosey colleagues...)


I can spell simultaneously without the help of dictionarydotcom. hee.


*I want a nice long sleeve white shirt. Polo Ralph Lauren not included. Other brands please.*


I am STILL SNEEZING. Damn it. (Whoever's thinking of me right now, STOP CAN?)


I repeated twice on the email to the bunch that I am down with a flu. The flu is causing me to have 'Dory Memory'.


I don't think I am able to groove and shake my booties in my halloween costume.


*I can't wait to get blades next month.*


I need a facial like now. RIGHT NOW. Sudden urge. Don't ask me why.


I think by now, YOU are like yawning away and bitching about how boring this entry is.


I am craving for dark chocolates/chocolate cake/hot cocoa/chocolate marshmellow/chocolate...


I am broke now but I think I saved quite alot.


I can't wait for Deepavali on the 8th of November. Lei, are we still going JB? Friday take off-in-lieu. haha. I want to eat super cheap 'zi car' and buy DVD. DUNKIN DONUTS! *yum*

I don't care if you find this boring. It's my blog anyway.

I am procrastinating(as usual) the design of this blog. I haven't got the perfect pictures yet in which I would need alot of my friend's help. *to be kept in suspense*

I am quite tired of typing 'I'.

I think some private number just called and I didn't pick up coz I was on the line handling a case.

I don't want anything now actually.

I just want to sleep. Give me my bed.

ARGHhhHHHhh CHOooOOOOOOOoOOOOO~!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Damn it. *grumbles*

No comments: