Thursday, 25 October 2007

Being no.2 doesn't work.

Something to ponder over midweek :

"Don't let someone be a priority in your life; when you are just an option in theirs."

hell yea.

I had a dream last night. I knew each and everyone in the dream... saw their faces very clearly but I couldn't figure out what they were saying. All I could hear was muffled voices. It was a long dream... but I'm very certain that it isn't something good. I felt like they were trying to tell me something, but I refuse to hear them out(which explains the muffled words).

hmmm...I should stop worrying too much in the day so I can avoid dreaming at night. Dreams aren't reality.

Yes! 2 more days to Halloween~!!! And I still can't figure out how to wear my costume... haven't got the paint...the fonts... the design... shit man.






I think I need a short vacation.

No comments: