Tuesday, 18 September 2007

friendster.

Facebook? NOT.

My Friendster profile's private because I do not wish to disclose too much of my private life online to "unknown people who may link around and get to my personal profile". Friendster tells alot about my life and so does this blog and I removed my blog link off Friendster as well.

Why like that leh? you'd ask.

Because I am seriously sick and tired of answering random questions like "eh you got new boyfriend ar?" or "are you single now?". I AM NOT A FLIRT. And these are the people whom I've not met in donkey ages(yet they are the one with the most comments) and unsurprisingly "located" under 'Others' category on my msn. Needless to say, I have since deleted them off both my private online space.

Hell no, I am not trying to act all mysterious here. I do not view profiles on anonymous mode. I like my friends to know that I popped by his/her profile and I'd leave random comments.

And, I prefer intellectual Friendster messages like this:

"So, theres a small little problem, i keep trying to add you on friendster but the system keeps saying an error has occured.. Weird.. Anyways, if you were wondering why i viewed you, (like every other human will think) i was looking for people who were interested in poetry. haha, so your pic appeared and yeah, private profile.. -_-"

I DO NOT GO AROUND ADDING PEOPLE ANNOYMOUSLY =P

Anyways, add me if you have the time aite?

Take Care
XXX


AND NOT...

The "hi.can add as fren?" or "care to exchange msn?" ( total bullshit ). Usually, these kind of online identities own profiles with COUNTLESS of pretty girls and zero comments. Sick in the head I would say. Why in the world would you want to add ONLY babes under your friend list? For "pleasure"? eeeeeeewwwwwww can.

**
On a lighter note,

My reddish rashes are going away... which makes me in a good mood today. =)

Yup remember the white/pink dress I was supposed to get for the wedding? My dearest theodora flew in a pretty white Dotti frock all the way from Perth.


Her in the fitting room.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH QIANYING~!!!


p/s: My colleagues are going around sharing their mooncakes and I am sulking at my desk.



~Countdown : 3 more days to mooncake gathering!!!

No comments: