Saturday, 18 August 2007

love is like a playground [ Part ll ]

Yup, LOVE is like a playground.

So, at the playground you will meet those who'll over come all the obstacles with you... or maybe some who'll just sit around and talk to you. Some who will catch your attention but too bad he/she is with another person. Some who manage to go through all the obstacles but end up giving up everything and starts looking for another person. Some you'll see who are just alone still searching for the someone. Some who'll leave the playground happy because they found the perfect person. Some who are still persistant on searching for the right one remains there. Some who'll eventually get tired of hopping from one person to another and leaves the playground with no one in the end.

So choose one.

haha.

Let me tell how special am I. I am the one sitting outside of the playground on a nice comfy red bench looking at everyone at the playground. I'll catch every single emotion going on, I'll comfort those with tears, give blessings for those who found the perfect person, encourage those who are still searching.

Yes. that will be me.

Than you'll ask, when will I go back to the playground?

I'm not going back.I'm just gonna sit at my beautiful red bench and wait. I believe there will be this one person who will understand everything in the playground and leave. And that person will come by sit beside me and we will enjoy the lovely breeze together looking at everyone. We'll realise that the playground is only but a temporary place of happiness and sorrows. And when we leave the beautiful red bench, it's gonna be forever... away from the facade of the infamous playground.

"You can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to the person to realize your worth."

**

I want to thank every single one of you who have been there for me throughout this whole two weeks.

My best friend who accompanied me through EVERYTHING. Thank you is too small a word to say to you. But without you, I might not have survived this.
Theo who called all the way from Perth to ask me to hang there and be strong.
Xinlei who took time off from her busy schedule to hear my woes.
Kaibin and Kevin. Goodness. The late 4am talks and MacDonald's and the $38 cab fare.

See, I have wonderful friends.

This blog will go on a long hiatus. I have lotsa stuff coming up! School final year project... new environment.. blah blah. And when I'm back, I'll tell you of my joyride.

For now, be safe.

"When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means. There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not cry too hard."

xoxo,
Diana =)

p/s : Tag me if you want to! I'll still come back to check your messages. *hugs*

No comments: