Monday, 27 August 2007

f. the world.

I am damn effing pissed with humans and their incorrigible superficial thinking.

No sense of loyalty, no sense of compassion, no sense of guilt, basicially I think their hearts are like glued to their bloody ass, their brains decomposed with years of skillful backstabbing and pure selfishness. So freaking evil can.

Why is it when I feel that the world is starting to be fair again to me... when I feel that at least I still have the world to look forward to.. when I feel that the world is beginning to be nice, compensating me for the loss of my precious heart. BUT NO!!! This kind of shit just has to happen. FUCK. I really do not wish to use profanities here and apologize. But nothing else can explain this whole screwed up matter except fuck fuck fuck.

I'm like so so so ANGRY now my poor brain is not functioning, my blood is boiling.

And the best part?? I can't even talk about what happen because my blog's not private and I might just offend the people who read this.

ARGHHHGHHHHHHH~!!!!!!

To Hell with the world. I'm so disappointed I feel like crying. The world is nothing but lies.

No comments: