Monday, 16 July 2007

What happened to friends forever?

I have no friends.

Really lah.

I know you guys will be like... " I not your friend ah Diana...wah lao.." But that's not my point. Ok, put it this way, I haven't really been going out with my friends except for those in my previous workplace, my lovely bestie, and the darling boyfriend.

entry edited.

I do hang out and stuff but mostly I'm with common friends between boyfriend and me. So we are always in a group. Look, I have like 400+ friends in Friendster and this just shows how shallow and unreal the world of Friendster is. Like what Michie(she deleted almost all those she added on friendster and left only 48 of them) said, "C'mon I don't even talk to you on msn why should you even be in my Friendster list?" Maybe I should start deleting friends off my list. But honestly, those that are under my list are part of my different phase in life... from primary school to sec sch to poly... all my different work place.. and I don't simply add anyone who pm me. So if you are in my Friendster list, we definitely had some kind of conversation and shared some fun. =)

Ok.

I keep complaining I have no friends. Meaning, I don't even go out with those I regularly chat with on MSN. And so, I have decided. I'm gonna call my friends out one by one. Be it for dinner or even to the club! Don't be surprised if out of the blue, you receive my sms on me calling you out. I'm not being fake or whatever, I just somehow realised that friends play an important part in your life as well.

p/s: I met up with Ryan yesterday and planning a dinner with Mark, Stef and Vanessa come Wednesday. Haven met up with Stef since like YEARS ago.

p/p/s: ShoDown at MOS this Thursday anyone?

Special thanks to Kevin, Kaibin and dear Charlene who have been putting up with my over paranoia and emo-self these few days.

I'm bubbly back again. =)

No comments: