Wednesday, 18 July 2007

I have had enough.

As much as how displeased I am about the "commotion" with regards to my edited entry, this is MY BLOG and I account for whatever that appears here. But allow me to fight for my own justice. Thank you.

Anyone who comes here and leaves a comment be it nice or unconstructive, I am totally fine with it and will not delete your honest opinion. I mean, what's a freaking tagboard for right? However, before u decide to flame me, gather your own facts first. If calling me fat, ugly, poor english etc is really what you think I am, so be it. If you hate me or my character, so be it.

But if you are just an outsider, or like in this case, a protective friend of the ex, I would like to say this:

I do not wish to brawl over your hurtful remarks but if in any way I've been a bitch in my words, I sincerely apologize. Still, you do not know me personally and neither do u have the rights to even talk about how I treated him. He'll appreciate that you are standing up for him as a nice friend but whatever you are doing is considered "loserish" to me. So what if you feel grossly injustice for him? If you claim that he is moving on well in his life, well then that's great. Forgive me in being harsh here, but it's already in the past and I've moved on despite knowing that my actions/decisions may have hurt him in anyway. In every relationship, it takes two hands to clap to make it everlasting, same goes for every failed relationship. Yes I admit, I have made lots of wrongs, but why is it that the person who asked for a break-up means the other party is definitely a victim?

"Do not judge a book by its cover; Likewise, do not judge me based on one-sided stories. "

No comments: