Monday, 2 March 2009

Of Books & Theowee the Twilight Convert.



If I didn't remember wrongly, Theo has been reading this book since our early Starhub days back in '06 (she just told me she re-read it like so so so many times). Yes, I finally bought the book over the weekend at Page One! I can practically camp there for hours just browsing through the vast collection of books and titles from all over the world. Came across this hardcover book called - Book Journal. So nice!!! Basically it's like a "starter kit" for those who are interested in organizing their own Book Club. I LOVE IT and I want to buy it just to start my own book club. But I need the numbers! I wanna gather like-minded individuals like me so we all can start our mini sessions exchanging comments about the different titles we enjoy! HOW COOL IS THAT! ( Btw, I know book club existed wayyyy before I saw that Book Journal. But what the heck. I want my own book club )

FYI. ALL ARE WELCOME. Tall, short, dark, skinny, fair, chio, ugly. Whatever.

Btw, I'm dead serious. I might even create a group on Facebook. You need not know me personally to join my Book Club though.

Sounds awesome already. I'll go figure. =D


(click to see enlarged version)

t h e o. says:
i am obsessed with twilight

t h e o. says:
and robert pattison
t h e o. says:
HAHAHAHAHHA
[Chanel 2.55] flightless bird, american mouth. says:
WAHAHHAHAHA
[Chanel 2.55] flightless bird, american mouth. says:
NOW YOU KNOW WHY I AM SO MAD OVER TWILIGHT!


WOMAN, THANK ME FOR THE BOOK!!! muahaha!

Seeing her going obsessively gaga over the Twilight Saga(duh and Edward Cullen of course) makes me wanna unwrap New Moon and start reading. But I CAN'T!! If I start, I cannot stop (if you get what I mean). I want to have the book fresh in my mind before the movie comes out end November. Anal, but I refuse to start on New Moon.




See this woman on my right getting prettier and prettier.




Sun-bathing and goofing around at Josh's condo on my 24th.





Theo's favourite picture. The reason why I look so dumb because I was on the verge of drowning! The pool was 1.6m deep(am 1.58m only) and she told me to jump so we can capture a good shot and I ended up losing my balance.


p/s : I'm too lazy to check for grammer/spelling errors.

Toodles. loves. =)

No comments: