Sunday, 30 November 2008

Cartoonism

Caught Madagascar II with Theowee and now...



I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!



OK OK. I know the actual Superstar is supposed to be Bolt the Superdog and not Rhino the Hamster in a ball.



BUT ISN'T HE CUTE!! HE TALKS!(duh)

**
I miss Peachy.

It's been exactly a year since I last blogged about that dear little one.

I still keep the cage you used to sleep, poo and munch in. It lingers memories of you running around with your mouth full of your favourite seeds and the first time you bite me in the finger.

I think if you were able to speak, you'd be exactly like Rhino the Hamster(below). So darn smart yet amazingly adorable.



Peachy... say hello to Fluffy and Furry for me alright?

I Love You. =)

**
I thought I lost you when you ran away to try to find me
I thought I’d never your sweet face again.
I turned around and you were gone and on and on the days went
but I kept the moments that we were in
'Cause I hoped in my heart, that you would come back to me my friend
And now I got you, but I thought I lost you!

-Miley Cyrus ft John Travolta

No comments: