Monday, 30 June 2008

What goes around, comes around.

In life, we lose some, we gain some. It's a bloody vicious cycle.

Saturday - I cancelled a hanging out session with bunchie . So in the morning, I made a plan to spend my Saturday parking my ass on the couch and watch DVDs. Anticipating a long awaited movie treat with a friend, I remembered that I’ve to book tickets. My stupid internet refuses online booking so I made my way down to purchase them at the ticket booth. Elated that I managed to get the best seats in the house, I immediately rang my friend up.

But, somehow, things do not always turn the way you want them to.

I stayed up the whole night to think about how should I tell my friend how I feel. Got really petty-fied about it and felt like a total bitch being upset. I could have just let it go.

But I didn't.

And in return, things just had to get even more awkward.

I misplaced the same friend's trust on me that I will be responsible enough and am ashamed to have caused a hoo-ha on my own fault in miscommunication. And now, I'm dead sure my friend is disappointed with me.

See when they say life’s a bitch. It’s fucking true.

Mine's no different.














From the bottom of my heart, I’m truly sorry and you are forgiven.

No comments: