Monday, 9 June 2008

Monday sucks as usual

Over the weekends, I was sleeping+watching TV+eating. Hee hee.

Trying to pump myself even fatter. NOT.

I've nothing exciting so far just that there's this HUGE bitch at the office. Ok, make it two bitches. There's always something to spoil the entire good image of 'How's work?'

So I had this mini chat session with one of my supervisor last Friday. =) A smile means there's still room for improvement and that I'm surviving. No unpleasant comments. Yay.

I feel like going for a short holiday in August. Take a plane somewhere. I think I deserve a good break for revamping my life... for slowing getting rid of my bad habits..for letting go of bad past...for making new friends.. for seeing the world in another way.

I wish I had the courage to backpack and bump into strangers in some foreign land.

Will see how.

Anyone wanna go on a trip to no-where with me?

No comments: