Monday, 16 June 2008

iPhone 3G. Loves.



The long awaited iPhone is FINALLY arriving in Singapore.

YAY.

3G somemore. *ahem*booOOOo*ahem to those who got the unlocked version from the States. HA HA HA. 3G. Super shiok.

I'm glad the phone came. At the right time. =)

My precious SE950 has been through bruises, tears and joy. It has officially "breathed it's last". It stopped responding to my touch ever since I found out that it's "heartbeat" was faint. I can't even hear it speak at times.

I never had the thought of replacing my precious SE; but sometimes you cannot help it when it stopped showing you that it exist. And that's when you know it's time to let go and let something new excite you. They say old stuffs might turn out to be the best afterall; but for now it can only live in memory.

In no time, I'll have to keep my SE phone away; but someday, I'll bring it out again and relive those happy days. =)

No comments: