Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Wednesday Sha la la~

Oh gosh. I just realised I have not been stepping in here. Just got back from lunch at Jack's Place with the colleagues. (erm,mediocre menu. don't really fancy.)

Right, I've got loads of crappy blabberish blah blah to blah on but really do not have the time now. Not even surfing the internet! Quite unlikely of slacker me.

For the record, my punctuality left an impression with the seniors. HAHA. Goodbye LATE QUEEN DIANA. I must admit, it's really f*hard to drag yourself out of bed in the morning, esp if the previous day was a terribly long one. It's actually the first job that made me resign to my bed sharply at 11pm everynight.

*ahem* SHIFU, ONE MONTH LIAO. I MADE IT. WAHAHAHA.

p/s: But that still doesn't mean I'll be early for dates and meet ups and gatherings. ooooops~!

I'll do up a peek-a-tures post later in the night after Idol. Promise. Please don't get bored with me, c'mon drop me a tag and say you love me. =)

No comments: