Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Hello.

Pretty much pissed with the bloggerdotcom. There were tons of other photos I wanted to upload but Safari screwed up on me as well.

Anyway, work's so far so good. My new colleagues are nice to get along with compared to DSTA but seriously, NOTHING beats working at Starhub. 

Those Haw Par days will forever be the best times ever in this life of mine:) 

I miss everyone and everything at Starhub Haw Par. From the janitor lady to the floor of the pantry to my favourite handicap toilet to my desks.. the cushion Theo made... the poolgames with Jeremy and Mark during the early days... online shopping with Theo...the meeting room covered with white paper... cute Lawrence..Xinlei's hot tea...me coming in late EVERYDAY...the long lunches full of excuses... the chalets... yummy CCF and SM... the OT dinners at "Sarawak"... all the birthday celebrations for everyone...signing and decorating cards.. collecting cash to share prezzies... the full screen MSN mass convos... teh tariks and McDonald's for breakfast... the countless post sticks used...GY aka My Ah Pa's freezed valentine roses and his "I should be a reporter" all-time classic joke... the laughters...Shifu's "GOD SEAT"... Xishi's pretty skirts and dresses... the KPO perm staffs who are forever creating new office politics... stupid Peter and his VIOS and his offbeat shades... the tap sound of the Starhub pass... the wet umbrellas congesting the passageway... all the funny nicknames given... the shortforms... not forgetting The Infamous Bitch Club... my last day in Starhub... all the group pictures taken (which are sadly not with me and I don't know how am I going to get them)... not forgetting lovely Wati...all the sweet memories... and a "love". 

I could go on and on about my life in Starhub. *pouts*

I'll tell you more about my job tomorrow. It's super late now and I need to catch Bus 25 at 7:45am. 

*
Pictures over the weekends. Finally got to try Aston's again with Bunchie.


Aston's Express.


Chicken Lemon-Lime with fragrance rice and coleslaw. (dopeshit)


The couple enjoying their meal.


OH! I have to blog about this. Shifu drove the new Toyota-Altis. *coughs.* Shiok lah can throw away your old Nissan. Awesomely smooth ride and damn spacious behind. Touch screen radio head unit CAN~!!! Call me sua ku but it's the first time I've sat in a car with touch screen buttons. I was trying to purposely give him wrong info about this "FOG LIGHT" function but I reckon I made a good guess about the use of it. For foggy terrains lor. 

I can't wait to get my license. hee. =) 

p/s: damn lazy to check for errors now. off to lala land. 

No comments: