Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Wednesday is here.

I'm on leave for almost the whole of this week. Was telling Shifu that I needed a day to pack my stuffs (inclusive of procrastination). I have tuition tomorrow morning till 2pm so after tuition, I'll drop by the nearest mart to get last minute stuffs.

Had a minor confrontation with a guy friend of mine earlier in the afternoon. The whole childish convo was making me real pissed because he was getting all pussyfied about a recent attitude I gave him weeks ago. He refused to believe that I have nothing against him and was literally picking a fight over cyberspace.

I HATE IT WHEN GUYS START GETTING ALL GU-NIANG ( girly ).

It was absurd to the max that he was actually unhappy I did not ask him along for 10,000BC. C'mon. It's an all girls night out. Why should I ask when I know that you are definitely gonna say no?

WOAH.

Firstly, if I am pissed off with your actions, my body language would be a dead give away. But! It wouldn't carry on until the next day (because you are just my friend and not my boyfriend. Don't ask me why... I tend to be harsher towards people I love). It's irritating because he actually asked me to be frank and to tell him straight if he's in the wrong or whatsoever.

So you request for the truth only to refuse to accept it in the end and stubbornly insist that you are right? Sorry to say this but I dislike bickering with s _ _ _ d people. Not my cup of tea.

I don't care if you read this entry because I have already made it very clear to you. If you choose to think in your own way then, there is nothing I can do about it.

**

The IT Fair 2008 was helluva crowded. Though I must admit that the human congestion wasn't as horrible as last year's.

We fought the sardine-packed levels and managed to get ourselves 30 over advertisment flyers, 2 thumb drives and a Fujitsu laptop. Ipod Touch was on sale for ONLY $398. Totally sold out on the Saturday that we went. Anyway, I reckoned that the whole Sg would be blogging about their newly bought tech-y stuff so ain't anything suprising if I were to blabber about it.



No prizes for guessing what's in the bag. Oh, it's PINK by the way.

We went down to this atas Jap restuarant recommended by Phoebe to fill our hungry stomach after like 8hrs non-stop on the prowl at the IT fair. The meal was a steal can. Pheobe had those $5-off-anything-in-the-menu and I had a hard time picking a main course. Love their Tempura! Will go there again the next time with Lei who couldn't join us that day.



*ahem* Mr and Mrs Chen. *ahem*



Oh and if you wondering which Jap restaurant has this special offer, it's located at Central Mall just outside this particular "sign". Highly noticeable. haha.



We requested for a table near the window. View of Clarke Quay. Pretty.



With Shifu and Shimu.



Night shot. Did I mention that the Bunch grew to love Clarke Quay? Come Saturday, you might catch us sitting by the river chatting away into the wee hours of the morning.



Clarke Quay's not just about the hard partying and noisy pubs. Sometimes, looking at the bungee rides can be fun too. They scream, you follow them and scream also lor!

**

p/s : I am going to continue packing up my luggage...

No comments: