Thursday, 6 December 2007

Blah. Chat Chats.

Me : "eh.. how? I feel like baking gingerbread leh. maybe in this two weeks or something.. anyone ate before???"

Lei : " how to make gingerbread man ar?"

Kevin : "ask the gingerbread man."

Me : "ask liao leh. but some stupid idiot never draw mouth for him can!! he can't talk lah wah lao!!"


YA YA. I heard it. LAME I KNOW.

**

Mr X : i find that you look prettier with ur hair tied up.. =) hahahahahahha

me : ??

me : haha why leh? i dun tie actually.. i bun it up...coz my fringe is too long.

Mr X: hmm...i like girls tying up their hairs / bunning up their hairs.. i think it looks good and neat =)

me : oh ok...

Mr X : not trying to hint i like u or anything...so dont stress..scarly u stress i more stress

me : ??? nothing to be stress about lah

Mr X : i scared later i tell u i like u, u avoid me..damned dots one. lol

me : avoid? erm. you don't even know me well.. how to like me?

Mr X : so dont have that kind of thinking...

me : nope never had any thought of that. haha. friends ya. yup =)

Mr X : *sudden awkwardness*



Oh well.

Anyway, wish me luck for later. I hope my student doesn't faint with my horrendous pronunciation. Be happy!!! It's FINALLY THURSDAY. =))

No comments: