Tuesday, 16 October 2007

So what if it's Bosses' Day?

Ok, my title doesn't make any sense. Well it's not that I make any sense either. grrr. Had a tiring weekend which explains my disappearance online. Still, you won't catch me on msn at the office either... truckloads of work to do(secretly googling for proj info as well). Moreover, the bunch and I mass chat by 'reply-to-all' or 'cc'(my Gmail is EXPLODING).

My exams were good!!! Don't want to get too over confident but it's the first time whereby I looked at the questions given and told myself "HEY I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL!" But I'm still worried about my upcoming presentation and project submission.

Aiyah there are seriously alot of things going through my mind right now. From school to Halloween to Theowee back in sg to the bunch going crazy over extra income to new blades to hugging Charlene to that Tocco bag at Tangs to my new language class to ME and more ME and my 2008 New Year resolution( I don't care if it's too early to plan.)

Enough!!!

Anyways, my life has been as mundane as usual with the occasional sleepless nights. Not sure why. And when I finally get to sleep, I would wake up in the middle of the night sneezing my nose away because of the darn fan blowing directly at me. All thanks to the humid weather and my slight stupidity.

I'm RE-VAMPING this site to my own personal style. =)

eh rejoice leh... I'm gonna do it all by myself CAN~ (although abit the html idiot).

So in the meantime, do still tag me and send me your hugs and kisses. Don't worry lah huh. I won't be gone for too long.

And if you guys are so damn bloody bored/eat-liao-nth-to-do/miss me too much(ya right), try entertaining yourself with unique uncyclopedia. I spent like close to an hour amusing myself reading about "Singapore".

*Singapore's Alter-ego*

*NUS-The Real Truth?*


**

With every ending,
Reveals a new beginning.
Come what may,
smile.
You'll never know what's coming your way.
And maybe, just maybe
It'll all be worthwhile.

=)




No comments: