Saturday, 20 October 2007

L.A.Z.Y Saturday.

I woke up at 3pm, fulfilled my beauty sleep and half a day's gone.

Satisfied though.

Ate my lunch, watched abit of TV and read the papers. Didn't I say it's a lazy saturday afternoon? hee.


Mummy's birthday yesterday. She initially thought I forgot about her birthday. A good thing project meeting with my lecturer was at Douby Gaut's MDIS. I managed to get her a simple gift and a cake at PS. Yes, super last minute. All the shops were alreay closing by then. My poor classmate was frantically passing me ideas, well, doesn't hurt to have a company. I passed by Mini Toons and a huge Mashi Maro holding a carrot caught my eye. Ok it's very random. But when I saw it, I stood outside the shop for a whole min and thought of him. I remembered searching high and low for this particular Mashi Maro(with a carrot) for his 21st birthday... but there wasn't any sold in any stores. It was considered rare to find a mashi maro with a carrot at that point of time I think.Why would a guy like Mashi Maro? The softer side of him I guess. Anyway, I walked into the shop and asked for the price, it was so cute I wanted to buy it for myself (not to remind me of him of course, but it was really adorable) Well, decided not to in the end.


Birthday banner my sister made.


The banner creator.

Ignore my childish poses and the Garfield sleepwear.

**

Movie with the bunch on Thursday was disappointing. Mr Woodcock's not that fantastic and Kaibin fell asleep. The after movie chill at TCC was as crappy as usual. Sometimes I wonder where did our "chilling-etiquette" came from. Everyone of us is a story teller. From talking about beef-stock market-halloween-blades-jobs-holiday.

Oh! Lei and Kev got me the pink moo-moo tin from GV.CUTE!



After my countless self-shots in front of the mirror(no I ain't vain, I just wanted to get a nice shot of what I usually wear on casual days), I was thinking...maybe...I could let you take a peak in my bag.


EXCLUSIVE CAN.




What's in the bag???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



My precious belongings.



I'm quite pouch crazy. Bought these during lunch that day at the "THURSDAY ONLY SALE" at my workplace.



The book I'm currently reading. This book is pissing me off. Why? It's testing my limited vocabulary! urgh. Oh, and my craving for the day - Japanese snack.



MY MOST BELOVED shades from River Island. Cost me a bomb. I lost the cover so this 77th pouch keep it from scratches.



Our movie stubs and a receipt from comfort. I was extremely late that day... had to take a cab to work. FREAKING EXPENSIVE.



My non-cam cellphone,house keys,company pass and the mini ipod I stole from my 3rd sister. All these I cannot leave the house without.



Coin purse. I only keep $1 and 5ocents in there.



My make-up. Mascara,lip colour and face blush from Anna Sui. Chanel's eyeliner(I absolutely love the colour). Favourite puff blush from DODO club. Strawberry lipbalm from LipIce.


And, last but not least,


Rubbish in my "wallet". I'm using that cupcake pouch you see in the first picture.


WELL, THAT'S IT! My personal stuffs.

No, it doesn't end here.

I wonder what's in my friends bag. So,I'm passing this crazy doing to:

Charlene
Ishak
Yvette
Ailian
Shaomin


haha. Happy blogging.

Alrighty, I'm heeding for the showers and more TV.

Tomorrow shall be a beautiful Sunday.

No comments: