Wednesday, 31 October 2007

It's HELLISH 31st October.

Perfect date for a ghoul-filled blog entry *shrieks in witch-fied laughter*




Saw the video I posted in the previous entry? Saw the queue? ZOUK is DA CLUB to be during Halloween. Handsdown. Almost 90% of the party goers at Zouk were dressed up and ready to "bOOoooOOOO" the night away! The only day out of 365 days that you get to dress horrendously ugly and not get criticised is on Halloween!!! It was my first time at a Halloween's party and boy did I enjoy it to the max! The club was so packed that it was FULL HOUSE by 1am and people were still queuing!!! Anyway, remember I said I was afraid of not being able to boggie my night away in my quite restricted outfit? Well, I didn't even dance much! We stepped into the main area of Zouk, looked around...

DANCEFLOOR WAS PACKED YET NO ONE WAS DANCING. Ghosts, athen warriors,vampires,witches,dead school girls,runaway corpsebride,geisha,mummies,snow whites were busy fiddling with their cameras and snapping the midnight away. SuperElvisMan(Louis) commented it was like a photofest. Everyone was busy taking pictures with everyone. It somehow came to a point whereby the music got too thumping loud that we resorted to hand signals(you know,the click click camera sign) whenever we wanted to take a shot.

I swear. You wouldn't see this scene on a regular Zouk night.



**



WARNING : PHOTO GALORE. High bandwidth please.

p/s: I forgot to take a full length shot of what I was wearing.*regret* I was supposed to come as a dead samurai's wife(if the door bitch asks). Many thanks to Pheobe for lending me her precious yukata!




Cam-whoring. Bestie and me at the queue. Check out my fan!



Louis was ultra popular that night. Every girl wanted to take a snapshot with Bestie's Superhero!



The Devil and his pathetic prey - the angel. They were hovering above the entrance.



One of the ghostly prop inside the premises. I didn't notice she was trapped in those deadly twigs.I screamed when she stucked her hand out and pulled mine... which explains my funny expression in the picture.




+My paranormal encounter in Zouk on All Hallows' Eve :


I chanced upon an Ang Moh Angel who gave me a wish...





..So I decided to try my luck at Jackpot.





Halfway, I met a dead doctor who I think got sucked by Dracula.





Shoved myself through the crowd and bumped into dancing Micheal Jackson





Got terrorized by a terroist...





but nothing's scarier than a sheetwhite ghost...





Or maybe the bloody Chinese Vampire...





and his fellow Zoombies with their Taoist priest.





How about a dead cheeeena couple?





Some monster friends I made...






or a begger lookalike goblin? I have no idea what's his character but his name's Calvin.





Then, we crossed the infamous Hell's traffic light...





Found myself head to head with Faceless. *cries*





And an Egyptian Pharoh appeared out of no where and stole my fan.





Apparently Zouk allowed bathroom wear for the night ...





Fret not! 'Coz Halloween's Fashion Police - SWAT is around!




A random guyghost: "Hi...are you wearing the Japanese Kimono?"
Me : "Erm yah. It's a summer yukata."
A random guyghost: "Oh. It's supposed to be worn left over right you know..."

During this pause my mind was like "OH SHIT!DAMN PAISEH!WEAR WRONGLY!!" But I was too quick for that guy.I remembered reading up on how to wear a yukata and that by wearing it right over left(which is how I wore) means you are dead.

Me: "Yah I know. But I'm supposed to be dead? haha."
A random guyghost(blushed):"Wah. Like that I got nothing to say."

I smiled and walked off.

YES VERY PAISEH I KNOW. But luckily I was quickwitted enough! =D




*CLICK SMILE SNAP CLICK SNAP SNAP SMILE POSE*





I asked for popcorn from Supercow who came alive from my GV moomoo tin...



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because...I was in time for movie premiums!



-THE NEW FLINTSTONES-





-Pirates of the Currybean(In search of Miss Desker)-




-Qin Shi Huang Reborn-




-The Mummy Returns Again-




-V for Va...endetta-




-Memoirs of Two Geishas-



And of course,

More cam-whoring.


Fooling around at Phuture.




Met these crazy boys at the dancefloor.




Ryan and Ju!!





Ended the night with Charlene getting a fine from Auntie Fatimahs. Why? Coz she laughed when they were "catwalking" pass us. hahahaha!!!



Yea. The Infamous Fine.







**



THE PARTY WAS BEYOND AMAZING.



I had a blastful merrylicious good time.



"Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble."





Zouk Halloween 2008 anyone? =)

No comments: