Wednesday, 3 October 2007

33

Friends or Foe?


My new colleague is starting to piss me off with her insensitive remarks and PERFECT chinese accent. She keeps speaking to me in mandrian!!! My mother tongue is not lousy but I speak the "Singaporean way" with the lah and lors. Her mandrian is infused with too much of Taiwan kind of accent because she is a crazy fan of their variety shows. VERY VERY IRRITATING CAN! (you should hear my imitation of her. Can laugh until mad.) It's really good to converse in mother tongue, and I super love all the "Zhong Yi Jie Mu"(variety shows), but hers is tooooooo bluff!

Incident One:

I merely told her my body's gonna eat less this week because the unslightly jittery fats are "taking a toil" on my figure. For breakfast yesterday I had cereal and fruits for lunch. By 4pm, temptation got the better of me so I opened a packet of peanut butter M&Ms to munch on. Poured out MORE THAN HALF of it and shared with her. And guess what she said?

her(quite sarcastic):"Eh?I thought you were on a strict diet? Than still eat all these?"

What the hell I give you eat just freaking eat lah! (was cursing under my breathe)

Incident Two:

I made egg mayo sandwich today. Being nice, I packed an extra set for her and of course "hao lian" that I made it myself. *ego* Mummy bought me donuts from Vinco for me last night and I brought two, intending to give her one. And whatever she said made me NOT give her in the end and ended up eating both myself.

her:"OH! You brought donuts!"
me:"yah. Give you one later during tea break."
her:"Where are the donuts from?"
me:"My mum got them from Vinco lor... I think not too bad ah the taste"
her:"HUH...Vinco? I think those from Vinco the taste quite bad lor."
me(obviously offended at that point of time):"not nice? really? you mean you tried EVERY donut shop in Sg already ah? wah.. donut gourmet ah?"
her(still trying to defend herself after 30secs of silence):"errr.. no lah I just feel that the dough not as nice that's all.. I only tried from 2 stores.."
me(irritated already):"2 stores? Than you so fast give comments liao?"

like... what the hell?

So, I "YUMMILY" ate both the donuts during lunch in front of her. HAHA.

She is really pushing my limits with her stupid character ok. I got LOADS of other incidents but I'm still a nice bitch lah...don't wanna "over flame" someone.

Very angry with myself. Why is it that everytime I forgo harsh remarks to be nice to someone and I still get this kinda crap. It doesn't pay to be kind!

And because of her, I'm starting to show the bitchy fakeness. Or am I already fake all along?

No comments: