Friday, 31 August 2007

TGIF!!!

TGIF MY ASS.

Went for a 2hr lunch with my new colleague. I am "growing fat" with her can. She's really nice to hang out with and adores food! And I'm supposed to be on a regime diet! You know people around you somehow does influence your appetite. When you are attached and your partner loves to eat, you'll love eating too. I wouldn't deny that I love food. No good, Miss Hoe. So, after all the sinful makan-ing for a week, I'm going on a detox over the weekend. I have an advice though for you ladies out there. Please drink sufficient fluid. I usually refill my waterbottle every hour and pee alot as well. It's important to keep your body hydrated and water can purge out "dirty" toxic from our bodies. Guys as well. The water therapy really works!

Received a bad news from school today. The camp is post phoned to a later date due to some issues between Sentosa and MDIS. It is still half a good news to me because I need not skip my PR class next sat and I have ample time assigned for project work this whole weekend. I've got a valediction essay to pen on, sypnosis for my fyp to be done by tomorrow morning and I haven't thought of which topic to start on, filming with the group for the mock press conference, proj meet up at Daniel's this Sunday... I wish I had 48hrs everyday.

**ah lei! I think I'm gonna have to cancel on ECP tomorrow! Next week ok?? We go watch Hairspray! (:

**
There are some blogs I read on a regular basis and every different blogger has their own style of putting across their own words. But there is a minority who blogs in a style I personally cannot accept - The Emo Blog. Almost always, their blogs have black based backgrounds. And if they are into Goth, abit of red here and there. One thing for sure, their words are EXTREMELY TINY! (I know Charlene agrees with me on this. hah. We were msn-ing about this just the other day)

Eg. When I am angry, I'll blog something like that:

"WAH LAO. I AM SO FREAKING PISSED OFF!!! @#$^$*&#%. "

Many other famous bloggers approach this kind of simple blogging style as well.

The following is an excerption(not plagiarized from any blog) of what I picture the emo bloggers would write about when their angry nerve is being taken advantage:

emo blogger:" A whirlwind of rage drew within my already agitated emotional self. Those excruitiating words seems to be endangering my throbbing heart, beating impetuously as that unkind soul engalfed me with his pounding voice. I feel my blood boiling and gushing throughout every corner of my twinding veins, sending a rough signal to that gray matter up there. It explodes into a million screams. I've had enough. It has come to a stage where soothing words sounds like profanities. Fuck off and leave me alone."




But of course, the emo bloggers words are tiny lah.




Get what I mean? =p









No comments: