Thursday, 16 August 2007

goodness.

Had a girlie chat with Theoweeeeeeeeee like for more than an hour last night.



all the way from Perth man.



WOMAN!! let's webcam tonight lah huh.

Days been good so far I guess. hah. At least my tagboard's not as noisy as before. I've got class tonight and my assignment's due in 3 weeks. And guess what, I have been reading the papers!!! This year doesn't seem like it's a good year. Bridges "all over the world" seem to be falling and people die abruptly. Yes life sometimes can be such a BITCH, but there must be something in everyone that keeps a person going. And, I'm still searching for it.

Studies? Future? haha. My life is still uncertain of.

Right now, I just wanna complete this damn diploma asap so I can move on to advance and hopefully by end of next year I start uni.

Sounds good? hell yea.

p/s: Peach is good. Getting fatter. I hope you are going on fine too. Jia you on your first sem!!

No comments: