Thursday, 26 July 2007

Zhou Jie Lun

".......Jay will be at The Cathay on 30 July to entertain us with a special piano performance. Be there at 7.30pm to catch the brooding star tinkling the keys and performing the Secret theme song.

If you want to get even closer to Jay, make a date with him at the Secret Tea Dance Party at Dragonfly at St James Power Station on 31 July. There'll be an autograph session and games, and maybe Jay will give you a rare smile :) Limited passes are available with purchase of advance tickets to Secret so ... good luck and godspeed!"

- quoted from grapevine.sg

OMG OMG OMG.

*I'm fainting.*

Ok it's not like I've not seen him live or anything. But it's VERY VERY rare for Jay to be in Singapore performing besides his usual concerts.

He's like my No.1 Idol lah besides sexy Rain. I love his songs since I was in Sec 3!!!

I really wanna go!!! But I'm dead sure his crazy fans will be like queueing overnight from Sunday just to be in the first few front rows. By the time I finish work at 6pm on Monday... I'd most probably be squeezing at the back jumping up and down to catch a glance of him. arrgghhh. HOW!!??




-Zhou Jie Lun-

*drooools*

No comments: